Mark LaFountain

I bought a Mustang Finally!

It's got a clutch, lowering kit, Saleen wing, Saleen Super Charger white face gauges, short throw shifter and getting painted all yellow in the next few weeks. Oh, and saleen 18's put on it, so if anyone wants the rims on it let me know, they're 2003 Cobra Wheels that are three wks old.

sweet rig, but why yellow???????

Not a fan of yellow, or the graphics, but once it's removed and looks like the other picture, you will be set. Be prepared though, Mustangs are like car audio, once you pop, you can't stop. And by the way, Mine would have been a much sweeter deal. ;)

And get some springs! :D

PM me a price on the wheels too if you don't mind.

ya, I got about 4g's of bolt on stuff on the way for it including that Saleen supercharger and springs, 2" drop all the way round...

Didn't know you had a Mustang, post up some pics, how much where you looking to get out of it?

My Webpage

I was asking $13,500 OBO. It's my baby and I hate to do it, but I need to take my butt to school so she has to go.

I'm anxious to see some further developement on yours. Keep us posted, and if you ever need any help, let me know. Been messing with Mustangs since I was a child. :D

car's in the shop now, got alot done this week to it,

Steeda Short throw shifter

Center Force Dual Friction Clutch

X Pipe

Eibrach 2" drop sportline springs

full leather interior

and it's in the paint shop now, well come out all yellow with the saleen wing on it.....damn it's been a busy week..pics soon to come

I bet it's gonna look great when it's done :)

- Steve

ok paints done now, got the final touches to do on it tomorrow, then do all the decals and it's almost done! All I have left is to bolt on my Saleen Stage II Super charger :boxin: and it's done. i'll post up some pics tomorrow I think...

Can't wait to see the pics.

Gotta let me know how the Saleen parts work out for you :)

- Steve

ok, pics are in, tell me what you think of it so far...still waiting on the deacls etc....

post-20-1089173558.jpg

Yummy! Pull all the emblems off though. And you need a grille delete kit. I take it nobody has bought the wheels yet? I wish people would stop jacking me around with mine so I could pick them up. If I don't sell it by the end of the month, I'm keeping it. And where are the engine shots????

here's the before SuperCharger pic, thats gonna go on in a few weeks hopefully, it's just been sitting here for a month, I should probably put the damn thing on.