Sign in to follow this  
pimpedout97x

new mids/highs in the miniwhip

selling the Pro60's (someone buy them, check my FS thread)

putting in B&C 6PEV13 mids (front doors) and Selenium 6W4P 6.5s in the rear. i still am looking for 4 tweets to go with these 4 mids. amps will be a RF Punch P550.2(mids) and a P200.2(tweets) it will be active, but not a "true" active setup if you wanna call it that...i will be using FMOD "crossovers" from partsexpress...2500hz high pass for tweets, 2500hz low pass for the mids: http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=266-288

heres a better layout of it, minus whatever tweets i choose:

minisetup.jpg

heres pics of the MDF "rings" i made today LOL....had to make them like this becuase the lower corner barely clears the door panel, im still not 100% sure its going to fit with the mids in, ill try that tomorrow. the rings are 1", and these mids are like 1/4" from hitting the bar that holds the window in place.

DSCF1907.jpg

DSCF1909.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1906.jpg

DSCF1905.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

DSCF1903.jpg

Well, at least you're reducing the clusterfuck...

Maybe next time you'll actually do something normal :)

I don't see the reason for ghettofying the crossovers though.

1. i dont have room for a crossover, thats how the problem with the bostons occured, becuase mounting them in the door was really the only place......and i didnt want to run wires up front for power to a crossover. why is it ghetto? its not like im gonna adjust a 3way one anyways all the time. im sure ill be happy with the ones i got.