Sign in to follow this  
rex_runner

TC Sounds TC10 OEM and passive radiator!!

Alright, so I've been running a tcsounds tc10 in just a small sealed box for some time. Although this beefy lil thing sounds awesome sealed, I have been planning on doing a ported setup. Since passive radiators are the best way to "port" my sub, last week I finaly buckled down and picked up one of their matching passive radiators from their closeout sale so I could start my new enclosure.

Now to my question..

For those of you who have this combo, what airspace are you working with, and how many washers are you using?? I've spoken with a tech who gave a recomendation, but I would like to hear from any of you to see what sounds best in your oppinons! Of course the sooner I get input, the sooner I can finish my new enclosure and get this lil guy bumpin fing05.gif ... sooo any help will be great! Thank you to all who can help.

I had one in a .6 cuft with a PR and no weights cause kyle said it would be roughly around 30hz. Sounded awesome and the PR really helps with the low end extention.

I have a PR im selling BTW if you dont already have one.

Thanks, but I just got my PR today actually :D . Kyle was actually the tech I talked to, but his recomendation was 1cuft? Humm...

So you liked it in .6cuft? Did it get pretty loud?

Edited by Andy