Sign in to follow this  
trap08

ssd 15

Hi i am considering getting a ssd 15 but am wondering if this amp,http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=125&idproduct=385 will push it enough to play some rock music.

thx for your help

It would work yeah, but i highly suggest you look into getting a class D mono block amp...

Or something that will do ~750-800 watts at 1, 2, or 4ohms.

Thanks

-Nick

It would work yeah, but i highly suggest you look into getting a class D mono block amp...

Thanks

-Nick

Problem is money, need to spend around that much on an amp, do you no anything about the pg octane 8.0:1 amp? Or maybe something better in the range of 150-200

Edited by trap08

Thanks

-Nick

Problem is money, need to spend around that much on an amp, do you no anything about the pg octane 8.0:1 amp? Or maybe something better in the range of 150-200

Or would the rf p150 25 to life be a better choice

Thanks

-Nick

Or would the rf p150 25 to life be a better choice

180 watts is nowhere near 750-800

its an under rated amp that puts out around 800watts though i just am not sure what sub the dual 1 or dual 2 to get with that amp

RF 500.1?

I think that amp is bridgeable at 4ohms...and by looking around a bit should do 900 watts or so...

Might be a solid amp, i have no experience with it however.

Thanks!

-Nick

I think that amp is bridgeable at 4ohms...and by looking around a bit should do 900 watts or so...

Might be a solid amp, i have no experience with it however.

Thanks!

-Nick

so what impedence should i get the dual 1 or dual 2?

If it is bridgeable at 4ohms then you need to get a dual 2ohm sub and wire the coils in series for a 4ohm load.

If it is bridgeable at 4ohms then you need to get a dual 2ohm sub and wire the coils in series for a 4ohm load.

Oh ok thanks, are the ssd ok to run at 1 ohm? if i were to get this amp instead since its a d class amp,http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=125&idproduct=380#details?

thx you so much for the help

Sign in to follow this