Sign in to follow this  
J31Rob

Treo 750.1 fix..

Who can I talk to about having a Treo 750.1 fixed, I've been told THE fets are fried..

I'm not 100% sure if anything else is fudgeed or what, but I'd like to see how much it'd be to get fixed, rather than buying another amp.

db-r is who I'm having fix my Treo 1500.1. Real nice guys and come highly recommended. I've been lazy about sending it to them.

Thanks dooood. What was wrong w/your 1500.1? (very nice amp, btw)

DB-R fixed 2 amps for me, quick service, and you can't even tell they were ever opened. He does great work.

More & more good feedback for THE dB-r boys.. looks like I'll be sending some amps.

What did you get fixed.. what was wrong & how much was it?

I had a Sundown 100.2 and 100.4 fixed, both due to an error on my part, so I didn't send them in for warranty, since it was obviously my fault. (ran a screw though a speaker wire under my kickpanels), and thought I had fixed the problem and hooked the 2nd amp up, and what I thought was the problem obviously wasn't.

He replaced all the FETs on the input side of both amps. Can't remember the exact price I paid to have them fixed, but it was very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs amp repairs done.

He replaced all the FETs on the input side of both amps. Can't remember the exact price I paid to have them fixed, but it was very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs amp repairs done.

Well that's good, cuz it's THE FETs on my amp that are fried.. :(

I'm still waiting on a reply from dB-r.

Thanks for all THE help.

Anyone have dB-r's number? I don't seem to be getting ANY response on THE forum.