Sign in to follow this  
helotaxi

Back to play in the sand...

Haven't been around in a few weeks; out of town, working like a slave, etc...

Found out last week that I'm headed back to Iraq. Looks like I'll probably be leaving next weekend. Don't know for how long yet. Could be a month and a half could be six. The good news is I'll be banking some cash while I'm there and will be buying a new truck when I get back. That means a clean slate for a stereo and extra cash to do what I want.

I'll be online regularly while there, so I'll be in touch.

Good luck and keep safe. We'll be waiting to see the plans for the truck! What truck you're looking at getting right now?

damn haven't seen you around in a while. Good thing you'll still be in touch and atleast you'll be banking! Good luck!

Keep safe bro.

I'm still doin the Middle East gig as well.

J

Glad you are okay, good to see you stoppin' in. Hope all goes well, if there is something we can do shout!

My buddy "95honda" just got back from the kitty litter and now has a 3 year stint at NATO in Germany....poor poor bastard.....

Maybe you'll get lucky on your next turn too .... stay low killer.... post as often as you can.

Yes be safe!!

Well my deployment has been delayed until December. At least that will give me time to figure out what I'm going to do with my car before I go.

PM me with what ya got for wheels.........I'm goin back out west and well, I may deide to buy a new set.

ALOT is gonna depend on what happens here shortly.

J

well I might see ya over there looks like I might be going back in march hopefully only 12 months instead of 20 this time. I see your in LV so are you at nellis I have family stationed there.

Edited by mcbuggin

Good luck and keep safe. We'll be waiting to see the plans for the truck! What truck you're looking at getting right now?

About 90% sure I want a Tacoma 4x4 with the V6.