Sign in to follow this  
mcbuggin

DD3515e

nbudros on CA has one for sale as he's downsizing. I know he was very impressed with the sound & output, but decided to get 2 8's as he wanted trunk space back...

nbudros on CA has one for sale as he's downsizing. I know he was very impressed with the sound & output, but decided to get 2 8's as he wanted trunk space back...

hey thanks have you heard what they = in the Fi line up

Why not just get it..

Can't really compare products. It'd be stupid to base a decision solely on a comparison.

Totally apples and oranges.

Though the Q and SSD, in the right enclosure, would mop the floor with the DD in terms of accuracy...

Though the Q and SSD, in the right enclosure, would mop the floor with the DD in terms of accuracy...

& at the same time, the DD woofers can handle much more power & have potential to be much louder.

So you're completely right, appled & oranges. :shrug:

& at the same time, the DD woofers can handle much more power & have potential to be much louder.

So you're completely right, appled & oranges. :shrug:

allright then thanks. that's kind of the answer I was looking for. So I gather that the DD's have a horrid SQ but just get loud and I'm sure that the install makes all the differance in the way a sub sounds