eclipsepb25

found a new amp.... Sound Stream PCA3500D?

im desperately trying to find an amp for my 15" BTL dual 2. Its got the 3rd mag, himax coil, and cooling. its in a nice box, look at my sig for the specs on it. I also have an upgraded electrical system including a 160 amp HO alt, kinetic 2400 & kinetic 1400, big 3, and all my wiring is 0 AWG. I also have a voltage stabilizer connected to my electrical system. has any one ever had any experiences or comments on the Sound Stream PCA3500D PICASSO? Is it a good amp, it says its rated at 3500 RMS at 1 ohm. What do you think ill actually be getting with my upgraded electrical system. thanks -wes

I believe soundstream had a bunch of problems with that model. You should look at a Kicker zx2500.1 or maybe an orion 2500d. Since you got pretty good electrical maybe look into a memphis 4000d

i own the soundstrem pca 3500d and the soundtream pca 2000d. i've havnt any problem with my pca 2000d. i've had problemss with my pca3500d since day one and it still doesnt work. i sent it back to sound stream 3 times and they sent it but and it still dont work. i wouldnt buy the soundstream 3500d but buy there small pca amps.

you could also look into the sundown saz-3000d

do u got a link to where this amp can be bought at?

i own the soundstrem pca 3500d and the soundtream pca 2000d. i've havnt any problem with my pca 2000d. i've had problemss with my pca3500d since day one and it still doesnt work. i sent it back to sound stream 3 times and they sent it but and it still dont work. i wouldnt buy the soundstream 3500d but buy there small pca amps.

That's because the 3500 is the only one with the problems. I did some research before I bought my 1500 and the problems they were having only affected the PCA3500D.

DO NOT BUY THE SS PCA3500D.

Soundstream discontinued that amp a couple years ago because of the problems it was having.