dbALPINE

Welcome to Fab

if you got a question just ask more than happy to help and if i can't i find the answer for you

um, how do i make fiberglass?

hahahahaha, just playing with you alex!!

but for real, how do i make fiber glass?

got you again

do you use polyester primer for your final coat before painting????

if so i would like your input...

thanks

jamie

yes i use a 2 part polyester primer

I think it great a real time saver because you don't have to have it sanded perfect before you prime even tho i'm real anal about stuff like that on my personal stuff but i it saves you alot of time on the mirror stuff if you just get the major sanding done then shot it with that and do you final sanding job

but it just depends on how much time you have and to what you perfer i find this to be the only way in an install bay because of the time it saves you but if you were doing it on your own and no hurry i probaby use just regular primer for cost reasons but if you don't have time and not realy worred about money i say the polyester primer is the way 110%

thanks

which one you use can you tell were you get it....

evercoat makes a aresol can have ever use it

thanks again

jamie

tsunami makes one type of it but i found some stuff at the auto body store last time i was there and select products i believe carries it but i look for a local place that carries it or can get it cheaper if you don't have to pay shipping or haz mat on it

and i only used the stuff that you spray with a gun never tryed the can stuff i wouldn't think it being as good since you can't add the hardern to it like you do with the other