Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

SI's new web page is up!!!

Our newly designed web page is now up!! Many thanks to Cliff, "the abunai", for putting it all together for us. As many of you are thinking, the Mag, BM, and Home Theater pages are going to be updated shortly. But anyway, I love the new web page. Let me know what you think.

Looks good.

Nice. But I have one request. You should have a link to a page that has tech specs on your discontinued subs. I looked around and I couldn't find any tech info on the current BMs, just the new proto BMs. So, I'm thinking once the new Mag comes out, all the tech info on the current Mag is going to disapear. It may be useful in the future for those of us with "older" versions of your products.

Nice. But I have one request. You should have a link to a page that has tech specs on your discontinued subs. I looked around and I couldn't find any tech info on the current BMs, just the new proto BMs. So, I'm thinking once the new Mag comes out, all the tech info on the current Mag is going to disapear. It may be useful in the future for those of us with "older" versions of your products.

Hrm...very true. And you're right, we will publish the specs of the new Mag's once they're out. I'll see what I can do for a link to the previous BM and Mag's.

snl-more-cowbell.jpg

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh, why can't I access the new site :(

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

website = sex to my eyes

Thanks mang. We really like it too. It's a LOT easier on the eyes and Cliff is still working on a few additions to the web site that will really get people involved with it.

http://www.stereointegrity.com/

Over all I like the graphical change, but I think it needs to retain the somewhat dark and serious feel it had before.

Your products are serious business. :)

I agree, I like the layout change but you need to change it back to that dark color you guys had. It is serious business :fyi: :fyi:

Anywhere I can purchase a couple SI decals w/o ordering new subs, I just picked up a couple new BM's and forgot to send my request in for decals.

Anywhere I can purchase a couple SI decals w/o ordering new subs, I just picked up a couple new BM's and forgot to send my request in for decals.

Best way to contact. (704) 996-0850

You can email me, or call me, either way is just as effective. Our Paypal address is my email address nick@stereointegrity.com.

That reminds me Nick, you have some updating to do on the text on the "about us" page.