Sign in to follow this  
galacticmonkey

My system video made Break.com

Yeah... 8 Sundown 1500Ds @ .35ohm on 10 Kinetik 2400s that sat at about 14.6 fully charged.

You do the math.

Point here is *(8)*. u have 8 SAZ 1500's when I do the math it comes up to about 12,000 @ 1 ohm so how could u get off saying only 1,700 watts even if u were to rate them @ 4 ohms that would be 3200 watts. Please correct me if I'm wrong and If indeed I am wrong I'm sorry but I have a SAZ3K so I know that 1 of the saz1500 is plenty capable of doing 1700 watts by it's self.

I've never seen 1700 watts flex a roof or dashboard like that.

Edited by 1qwikstang

what song is that? I heard that on the radio the other day and the bass roll-off is ridiculous.

-John

Yeah, at the voltge and ohm load I was at, I was probably seeing closer to 2,000rms or more out of EACH amp...

So yeah, it was anywhere from 16,000-17,000rms.

Alright, go back to break.com and tell me how many zeros are behind the 7 please. To the untrained eye I swear it looked like only 2 I don't know how up to par my math is but I could swear that it says seventeen hundred not thousand. Thats all I was trying to say.

Yeah, it does say 1,700. The person who uploaded it entered it wrong.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to take anything away from your stereo. It looks incredibly loud, very nice man.

Nice stereo man. Very nice