Sign in to follow this  
thedukey42

ATTN Scott/FI

Wondering if you could contact me or Corey Anderson in regards to a 02 XXX motor & recone. I know you've been crazy busy, but the sub was getting ready to be shipped before Finals & now no new updates.

Thanks for any help!

nate

Sub should have shipped out over a week ago. I will check first thing tomorrow. Corey took care of payments and everything... let me check the ship log when I get into work and Ill get back with you.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks scott, my email is thedukey42@gmail.com. I'm just curious as to where it is, no big deal if it hasn't shipped yet or anything, not like you're sittin back & doing nothing. Can't wait to get it!!

thanks again

Sub was on a pallet with a bunch of things that got cleared out at SEMA time. Apparently they put yours and a couple of other boxes that should have been on it together with a small stocking run of Havocs. We will get it out to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Scott

Sub was on a pallet with a bunch of things that got cleared out at SEMA time. Apparently they put yours and a couple of other boxes that should have been on it together with a small stocking run of Havocs. We will get it out to you ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the update sir, can't wait to get it!! No problem at all about the delay, just glad we found it!

nate

Scott, I have to comment on how you knew what sub I was talking about right off the bat. I'm quite stunned you knew it was my sub by my bleak description. So yeah, good memory! ha

Edited by thedukey42

Shipped the other day... Ill get you the tracker later tonight.

Thanks,

Scott

Shipped the other day... Ill get you the tracker later tonight.

Thanks,

Scott

Cool and thanks!

You can email it to thedukey42@gmail.com or send me a pm, either works.

thanks for all the help,

nate

If it was supposed to have been shipped...I would imagine it should have got there....less it was stolen....I'm waiting for mine too...said it was shipped and signed for...but I didnt sign...and no one else did either.

If it was supposed to have been shipped...I would imagine it should have got there....less it was stolen....I'm waiting for mine too...said it was shipped and signed for...but I didnt sign...and no one else did either.

Depending on the day it was shipped & if it takes 9 days then I could see this as being not here yet possibly, that's if it takes 9 days to ohio. Not shooting you down, cuz I saw your thread, but I don't want to think about my sub being stolen right now, lol.

Tomorrow would be the 9th day btw, if he shipped later than he said, which is fine, but I don't take scott to not tell me what's up, not like him.

Anyway, not making this a bigger deal than it is, just askin for some help.

nate

Third missing sub this week... 2 via UPS and 1 USPS. I am heading down to USPS in a couple of hours and will bring the receipt with me to check for the sub through them. It does have delivery confirmation and insurance on it as well. But, I ensure you that if it is lost I will deal with the claim and get you another XXX ASAP (I have 2 original motors left). I have been out of town for a few days for the Holiday and havent been on the forums as much to check. But I am back and will keep you posted either via here or your email above (I will copy this to the email as well).

Sorry for the delays,

Scott

Third missing sub this week... 2 via UPS and 1 USPS. I am heading down to USPS in a couple of hours and will bring the receipt with me to check for the sub through them. It does have delivery confirmation and insurance on it as well. But, I ensure you that if it is lost I will deal with the claim and get you another XXX ASAP (I have 2 original motors left). I have been out of town for a few days for the Holiday and havent been on the forums as much to check. But I am back and will keep you posted either via here or your email above (I will copy this to the email as well).

Sorry for the delays,

Scott

Thank you again scott, I'm not mad or anything, just trying to keep you informed as you keep me informed. I was wondering if I possibly need to go to the post office to pick the sub up or something, but I got an order from PartsExpress saturday & it was around 70lbs, so idk.

thanks again for all your help!

nate

Sorry for the delays,

Scott

Man...thats just plain sad that three subs have gone up missing. I dunno what to say....for mine it had to be at the driver side of it....I just dont see any other way...UNLESS of course just misdelivered it...but then someone signed my name on it...so...thats just stupid tooo.

Sorry for the delays,

Scott

Man...thats just plain sad that three subs have gone up missing. I dunno what to say....for mine it had to be at the driver side of it....I just dont see any other way...UNLESS of course just misdelivered it...but then someone signed my name on it...so...thats just stupid tooo.

Dont feel bad one of my packages got lost in route it seems...

Being bassless can be very depressing... :( hopefully I can be back on track i think Thursday...

btw :thanx: again Scott...

I'm just stressed, I also have an amp that was supposed to be here last week that's still not here, but that's just cuz UPS always screws corey on shipping stuff to me.

Anyway, I'm sure once scott finds something out he'll let me know.

Scott makes this whole situation a lot easier to deal with.

I'm just stressed, I also have an amp that was supposed to be here last week that's still not here, but that's just cuz UPS always screws corey on shipping stuff to me.

Anyway, I'm sure once scott finds something out he'll let me know.

Scott makes this whole situation a lot easier to deal with.

Yup! but must be pure hell for Scott and Fi, trying to figure out WTF is going on.

Yup! but must be pure hell for Scott and Fi, trying to figure out WTF is going on.

very true

Edited by thedukey42

update on mine....looks like possibly UPS ganked my sub....according to scott they talked to the driver, and something about the driver dropped it off....I signed for it and he came back in and asked for it back?!?! (for god knows what reason)....and that I handed it back to him....BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what came out of the driver after they asked him about it....(i think....)

Anyway, I guess UPS has it now!? so they will be redelivering....I hope.....soon....

Sign in to follow this