Sign in to follow this  
thedukey42

ATTN Scott/FI

glad to hear that man.

update for me, found the sub finally and everything is being taken care of.

thanks again to scott for seeing this through. Standup guy!!

Congrats man! I am in quite a bind as my mids amp has also gone missing in the usps system :( It was coming from new york and that was a week ago so, but that's from someone else, not FI.

Just was wondering if my sub shipped back out yet or not.

thanks again scott

nate

oh man...that sux....good luck.....

I dunno what the deal is with the shipping stuff goin on these days....just plain sux.

did you say that the drive stated that he delivered the sub, like he should, you signed for it,,, then we went back and asked you to give your sub to him... and you handed it back to him? like as a gift?..... and if so what happend to that driver,. i worked at ups before.. its a ZERO tollarance for theft,

scotts tha man.

I think you've got that other guys problem confused with mine, it obviously bugged him a lot to basically bring it into my thread, cluttering it, but whatever, no biggie. I am glad he got his, sounds like he went through a lot and it is nice to see his situation solved as it makes me feel better that mine will.

I have yet to see a package, let a lone hand the driver back a package back. I'm stating now that scott shipped my sub with UPS this time, instead of USPS. Hopefully it's here by the end of the week as I think it shipped friday.

but yeah, scott has been really helpful in all of this.

Edited by thedukey42

did you say that the drive stated that he delivered the sub, like he should, you signed for it,,, then we went back and asked you to give your sub to him... and you handed it back to him? like as a gift?..... and if so what happend to that driver,. i worked at ups before.. its a ZERO tollarance for theft,

scotts THE man.

No. Thats what UPS said was that the driver delivered, then came back and picked it back up. But what we found was that it was misdelivered. And the 7-11 next door to where i work had signed it and gave it back...not me. Which if they got the right signature it would have been easier to track...rather than saying I signed for it after i had not.

But you got your sub now!!! woooo

seriously didn't mind you updating in my thread, keeps me up, cuz i'm going on 6 weeks without this sub, and quite a bit longer with out a system.

hopefully that all changes this week.

Totally! And I really do hope you get yours soon! I wish i could make it get there faster for ya....

Looks like the sub is set for a Monday delivery. Glad when you finally get it :)

Today is the day gentlemen!!

pics to come soon as she gets here!

yay!!!! I hope all goes well!

I just wanted to say I did get the sub monday, great shape. Thanks a ton scott, got caught up with exams and installing, forgot to post.

Thanks again for all the help!!

I just wanted to say I did get the sub monday, great shape. Thanks a ton scott, got caught up with exams and installing, forgot to post.

Thanks again for all the help!!

Grats!

Sign in to follow this