Ive been looking at this amp to power my 2 12" 1ohm Fi Q's. I am on a budget and this amp looks good for the money. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this amp. I was looking at the Hifonics 2006d before this one, but i hear its terrible so im trying to go in a different direction.

Thanks,

Ben

i love my soundstream pca200d. i'm using it to power 2 sundstream t4 15's and this powers my subs great. dont get the soundstream pca 3500d i had these amp from day one it was a pos. if u want to soundstream pca2000d i have a extra i'm not using $325 shipped. i use it for 45 minutes to test some subs andthen i put it back in the box

Ok, ill seriously consider it, but i dont have paypal, I might have a friend or two that do though.

Thanks,

Ben

My big bro Lord Baccus had the Soundstream pca 2000D powering 3 15'' SS t-4's at one time and it would knock me silly in his truck.That 2000D aint no punk.

i owned a pca2000D but had mine short out and send a nasty DC signal to my sub. which happened maybe 3-4 months after i bought it. it was running my XXX15 and pounded it to hell with ease but to me seemed a little power hungry. this vid i took running the pca2000d

th_100_0221.jpg

imo it's a good budget amp and should work well in your application.

i love soundstream pca amps but i wish i could of goten my soundstream pca 3500d to work. my pca 2000d pushed my 2 soundstream t4 15"s really good.

Edited by blkmrideon22s