Sign in to follow this  
Schmuck

Lethal Injection Subs?

I know that they have upgraded the Death Penalty line subwoofers but I do not have the money or power to run them, so I was wondering if they changed or upgraded the Lethal Injections, and if they did what are the specs and how much do the 15's run? What type of upgrades were made etc. I tried to contact IA by phone, they have not answered, and by e-mail, they have not replied. If anyone has any information about these let me know. I know that the last model Lethal Injection subs were very good for the midline subs and I assumed that if they upgraded the DP line they might have also upgraded the LI line, if so I am highly considering them, I was considering them anyway, but if they have been improved than I will definately have to get some. Thanks for any help

I know that they have upgraded the Death Penalty line subwoofers but I do not have the money or power to run them, so I was wondering if they changed or upgraded the Lethal Injections, and if they did what are the specs and how much do the 15's run? What type of upgrades were made etc. I tried to contact IA by phone, they have not answered, and by e-mail, they have not replied. If anyone has any information about these let me know. I know that the last model Lethal Injection subs were very good for the midline subs and I assumed that if they upgraded the DP line they might have also upgraded the LI line, if so I am highly considering them, I was considering them anyway, but if they have been improved than I will definately have to get some. Thanks for any help

Chris,

I just replied to your email, we have been down all day! A car wrecked into a power pole and I've spent all day in the dark! You'd be amazed at what you can't do without power - no tools, soldering iron, magnetizer, phone, etc.

Anyway, the new LI is coming 3rd week of 2008. So just a few months away! Bigger doubled stacked motor, bigger coil, etc. PM me or reply to my email if you need help.

Thanks,

Nick