Wakeup

UGH Subwoofer lost?

Hopefully you guys can put a tracers/tracker or whatever on it....This is BS! I cant believe this. I shipped it to my work address since there's usually someone there all the time. My home....hardly anyone is around. I can't belive this. Scott, or whoever if you can verify SIGNATURES...I'd be glad to do a sig test. or whatever, but I didn't sign for that.

I have called the store next door to me...Stuff (pawn shop) they dont have it....the other store next door to me is 7-11, and I have good relationships with both stores...So I have no fear of foul play yet.

But this is aggravating....was hoping to have it this week...and I've been trying to get an answer from someone here as to the status....even on your guy's order status it never said ship, so I just assumed something was wrong with the tracking number. Anyway....any help you guys can provide would be wonderful. I can't afford to buy another one....and this is just sickening.

syip@molalla.net

1ZX7497Y0394986944

Order I-10871/00 dated 11/09/2007

Did you call UPS? Its fishy that the tracking says you signed for it.

I have called UPS. They say that Fi needs to process a tracer.

I agree it is fishy that it is signed YIP....

I never sign with just YIP....

I sign for a lot of things at my store, FEDEX especially, since that is my main provider.

I usually sign more with an S as the main leading letter, and USUALLY the rest is illegible.

Did you call UPS? Its fishy that the tracking says you signed for it.

I have called UPS. They say that Fi needs to process a tracer.

I agree it is fishy that it is signed YIP....

I never sign with just YIP....

I sign for a lot of things at my store, FEDEX especially, since that is my main provider.

I usually sign more with an S as the main leading letter, and USUALLY the rest is illegible.

Thanks Scott for pushing the tracer. Hope we get this all resolved. I also understand once shipped it isn't your fault...(FI).. I dont blame you guys one bit. UPS...is who I'd first point my fingers.

Sorry to hear of the UPS issue man.

Hope they find ur sub.

J

Sorry to hear of the UPS issue man.

Hope they find ur sub.

J

Ya Me too! I wanted it BEFORE Thanks giving...but now I am just hoping that it is found.

I have a feeling it is stolen. It never made it to my store...I questioned all my employees that were here that day, and both stores that are next door to me. No one came forward.

Do you know how this tracer works? Seems to me UPS should just contact the driver that changed the status to "delivered". I'm sure their system shows who the driver was.

Do you know how this tracer works? Seems to me UPS should just contact the driver that changed the status to "delivered". I'm sure their system shows who the driver was.

ya to be honest, not sure how the tracer works. Just odd that my last name was the signature. I have yet to see a copy of the sig. But I am sure it aint mine. And I agree, they should question or talk to the driver. So we shall see!

ya to be honest, not sure how the tracer works. Just odd that my last name was the signature. I have yet to see a copy of the sig. But I am sure it aint mine. And I agree, they should question or talk to the driver. So we shall see!

Well good luck I hope they figure it out. I know the frustration though, I just recently had a problem with FedEx. They were delivering my stuff to the wrong apartment complex! :angry22:

Well good luck I hope they figure it out. I know the frustration though, I just recently had a problem with FedEx. They were delivering my stuff to the wrong apartment complex! :angry22:

UGH! how did that turn out?

I've had USPS Deliver a power jack for a cord to the wrong address....but was not their fault...and the people who received it drove it to our store! that was crazy! Props for the cool people it got MISdelivered to.

hate to sound like an ass but, that subs gone.

you should have just gotten it sent to your house. even if you aren't there they could of left you an attempted shipping notice in which you could have called UPS and asked to just pick up the package from the warehouse. they have done that with numerous items here at my place since no one is ever home and i just pick it up at the warehouse.

maybe next time?

good luck though.

you should have just gotten it sent to your house. even if you aren't there they could of left you an attempted shipping notice in which you could have called UPS and asked to just pick up the package from the warehouse. they have done that with numerous items here at my place since no one is ever home and i just pick it up at the warehouse.

maybe next time?

good luck though.

ya...I understand that...I just wanted to save myself....from having to pick it up...the UPS office is about 45 mins from me.

Anyway the Shipped time and time of signature was 2 Friggin PM!....we're open...we're not out to lunch.....Someone is there all the time.....at that time especially. So UPS guy jacked it is the only explanation.....or...mis delivered...but then why YIP for the signer?

So reguardless if the ups driver wanted to jack it...it would have been jacked....

Edited by Wakeup

maybe next time?

good luck though.

ya...I understand that...I just wanted to save myself.... the Shipped time and time of signature was 2 Friggin PM!....we're open...we're not out to lunch.....Someone is there all the time.....at that time especially. So UPS guy jacked it is the only explanation.....or...mis delivered...but then why YIP for the signer?

have you even called UPS yet to ask where the driver delivered the package to? if the driver delivered it to the wrong location then he should still able to retrive the package from the wrong location and return it to you. it has happened before(not with me) but to someone else.

maybe next time?

good luck though.

ya...I understand that...I just wanted to save myself.... the Shipped time and time of signature was 2 Friggin PM!....we're open...we're not out to lunch.....Someone is there all the time.....at that time especially. So UPS guy jacked it is the only explanation.....or...mis delivered...but then why YIP for the signer?

have you even called UPS yet to ask where the driver delivered the package to? if the driver delivered it to the wrong location then he should still able to retrive the package from the wrong location and return it to you. it has happened before(not with me) but to someone else.

I have called...they VERIFIED that it was the correct address that I had asked them to ship to.

So....

Oh, and if they shipped to the wrong address, why did someone sign my last name to it?

Oh, and if they shipped to the wrong address, why did someone sign my last name to it?

If your name was on the shipping slip, in care of the store you had it sent to, anyone could have signed your name. Good luck to you, man!

If your name was on the shipping slip, in care of the store you had it sent to, anyone could have signed your name. Good luck to you, man!

Ya...grrr....

Ya Me too! I wanted it BEFORE Thanks giving...but now I am just hoping that it is found.

I have a feeling it is stolen. It never made it to my store...I questioned all my employees that were here that day, and both stores that are next door to me. No one came forward.

What did you exactly question them on? Did you ask if you ever saw a package car that day? It could just be the driver that stole it or inside company, but if any of the neighboring businesses saw a package car that day, you could at least figure it might of been delivered. Only reason I ask is because a driver isn't going to give you the box say here sign it and then have someone stare at the box to get the last name and sign it. For me at least they have me sign the DIAD first, so it seems to me like whoever signed for it at least knew your last name.

My guess on part of the tracer is the DIAD is also equipped with gps so they can download the drivers route and see if he actually stopped by place of business.

Yeah that woofer is gone. There has been a real problem lately with UPS workers that steal stuff. On GMFS.com there was a guy that got his TBSS lowering springs stolen twice. First time they said they 'fell out of the box' and that Jegs didn't package them well enough. Insurance covered it every time, but still a huge inconvenience. The driver would sign for the owner and claim it was delivered and he would take the package home. There was actually a guy that caught the UPS driver filling out a packaged delivered slip and faked the owners signature and was about to take off but he heard the loud ass truck and went out and confronted the guy. I can't believe UPS is letting this happen

-John

Ya I cant believe UPS is not doing anything about this...maybe there isnt much that they can do but check gps....I suppose....but still...sigh....

I dont mean do something about my problem...I just mean theft in general. I guess I can't think of a way to really stop it I suppose...But still i work at a place of business. They should have walked into my store. They've done it before. I've sold a computer to a UPS driver that delivers to us. But I dont think he does our routes anymore.

Edited by Wakeup

Posted on other topic... got off the phone with them and they are still in the investigation/trace stage of things. But we have since started a new sub for you and will get it out when it is finished. Do you have another address that we can ship it too? Hopefully it will be a different driver as he is very suspect to me in siging for it.

Thanks,

Scott

Hopefully you guys can put a tracers/tracker or whatever on it....This is BS! I cant believe this. I shipped it to my work address since there's usually someone there all the time. My home....hardly anyone is around. I can't belive this. Scott, or whoever if you can verify SIGNATURES...I'd be glad to do a sig test. or whatever, but I didn't sign for that.

I have called the store next door to me...Stuff (pawn shop) they dont have it....the other store next door to me is 7-11, and I have good relationships with both stores...So I have no fear of foul play yet.

But this is aggravating....was hoping to have it this week...and I've been trying to get an answer from someone here as to the status....even on your guy's order status it never said ship, so I just assumed something was wrong with the tracking number. Anyway....any help you guys can provide would be wonderful. I can't afford to buy another one....and this is just sickening.

syip@molalla.net

1ZX7497Y0394986944

Order I-10871/00 dated 11/09/2007

That sucks man. You live in Portland? Work at the computer store between Stuff and 7-11? Keep checking out Stuff to see if it pops up.

Ya I do have another address..you can ship to my home address....I can PM you that....or email you with the new shipping address.

and yes I work at the puter store there yes. Have Stuff checking out what comes in for subs...so far nothing.