Sign in to follow this  
jdizzle

would a 12in BL preform in this enclosure?

enclosure is exactly 1.9 cubes after displacement of the BL and the port tuned to 35

power is gonna be a rockford t10001bd

going for a decent daily spl oriented standard cab and thats the max box size with my knees almost int he dash(i drive like that anyway short legs lol)

the website says 1.8-2.5 ported

That size should be good. I have a 12" Bl running at around 800-900 watts in a box that is 1.9 after displacement, and it is extremely loud for 1 12. The box has one 3" aero port tuned to 30 hz. I completely designed and built the box myself, and it fits perfectly behind my seats (I drive a regular cab dodge 1500). I haven't got it metered yet though, and with winter coming up, it will be a while before I can go get it metered, considering the nearest place is 60 miles away. As for sound, it is very accurate on every bass note, and will dominate the lows. Popped in a 25 hz tone, and it was shaking the truck pretty good. You will be very impressed. I just hope everyone won't start liking Fi now (once people hear what you have is good, they flock to the bank as fast as they can so they can buy themselves the same thing.) LOL

Sign in to follow this