Sign in to follow this  
Bmoorman05

2 Fi Q's What amp???

Hi everyone, i just came across 2 fi Q's. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on an amp for them, its gotta be around 2000w rms @ 1 ohm. I found a Hifonics Hercules which is 2000W @ 1 ohm but i was wondering if there were any better choices.

I am hearing alot to stay clear of the hilfonics amps. But if your budget is anything id go with Us amps, Sundown, or kicker

Get that guy's fosgate t2000.1bd, thos amps are sick, that thing will actually push over 3kw at 1 ohm, and be very clean. just make sure you have the electrical system to do it. fosgate amps are my personal favorite, closely followed by zapco, and I am anxious to someday use a sundown. oh yes, and US amps kick ass as well.

You could find a Sundown 1500 for less than 400. Seems to be a great match!!!

Sundown SAZ-3000D for MEGA-UBER headroom. :D

...plus the power's there if you ever get a BTL... :)

Sundown SAZ-3000D for MEGA-UBER headroom. :D

...plus the power's there if you ever get a BTL... :)

X2 by the way steer clear of Low-Fonics

Im really liking the sundown amps, ive heard nothing but amazing feedback from them, where can i find them tho, id like to go used if i could.

check the Sundown Forum on the SSA main page. A sticky at the top is for Used B-Stock gear thats in amazing shape. I bought one of the 100.4's from jacob for about 200 bucks less than what it goes for, and i can hardley notice the physical damage.

Im pretty sure theres some 1500's still left

Sign in to follow this