Saleen05797

Sub work?

Hey,

I sent in my sub over a month ago. I tried getting ahold of Fi to let them know I never included an email or phone in the package because I forgot. What's going on with my sub? I should have it back by now?

TIA

Hey,

I sent in my sub over a month ago. I tried getting ahold of Fi to let them know I never included an email or phone in the package because I forgot. What's going on with my sub? I should have it back by now?

TIA

Ouches....did you get an authorization to return the sub for service? or did you just SEND it over....and what's Fi supposed to do with it? did you give them any idea as to why you are sending it back? IE: repair, coils, burnt not playing etc......Otherwise they get this sub from an unknown, and they have no idea what to do with it? or what is wrong with it etc...

Edited by Wakeup

Is there any identification on the sub? Address? Anything particular about the sub that makes it different from the others?

What sub and whats your name? I believe we have 2 subs with no info on them right now.

Thanks,

Scott

Well I know I put in a PayPal receipt with it and I believe part of my initial topic that was printed out. It is a Q12 and the tinsel leads were burnt or something like that. My name is Philip Balalovski. I did not send it in with the original packaging but got it repackaged in a normal brown box. Let me know what you guys find out for me. Thanks

OK, is the Wills Run address the correct one? (We have your address in UPS now that I have a name). And yes, that is the sub that is sitting (other sub is a different series/size).

Ill send an email confirming things as well and get it out to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Scott