Sign in to follow this  
bigcam112

noob question: amp settings

i was wondering if maybe there is some kind of really easy way that works well for tuning an amp. the instruction booklet shows most settings for things like sub eq, subsonic, and frequency as set to halfway is this something that i should do with it right out of the box or should i try and tweak the knobs to some other directions. if anyone knows of a easy way to make the settings easy to set and sound fine it would help me a lot. thanks

What amp do you have, what settings does it have, and what kind of sub, sub enclosure, and other speakers do you have? All of the settings are there because everyone's setup is different. You need to tweak them to *your* setup, and we might be able to help if we have more information to work with.

ok well after some more research and the help of the videos made by ED... i have looked over my things and have realized how to do all these things besides two of the settings.. it is the low pass and subsonic settings. and the hz each should be turned too. can you help me with those? its a 1606BXI hifonics amp. Fi BL 12" ported enclosure. alpine deck