Sign in to follow this  
teamsolo

ho alternator

Where have you checked? I know Iraggi alts makes Honda HO's as well as Excessive Amperage.

Why do you need over 200amps? I doubt the Integra has enough space to warrant the kind of system that needs over a 200amp alternator.

Interesting. For that much power, it might be time to stop thinking conventional and start thinking either Dual alts, or a complete 16v/17v system.. since that is where the majority of the power lays with the AB stuff.

You'll also need to look into an extensive battery bank whether you go with a 14.4 system or a higher voltage system. Read: 3 to 4 extra batteries like the D3100.

I'm not sure exactly what you're planning on doing with this system, but something tells me if you have to ask these types of questions, then you're not a hard core competitor.

a dual alternator wont fit on my car i got a couple batterys but dont seem to help that much...this is my first competition build so not the familiar with competitions

a dual alternator wont fit on my car i got a couple batterys but dont seem to help that much...this is my first competition build so not the familiar with competitions

A 200 should do you just fine. What kind of problems are you experiencing with two batteries ?

voltage drop below 12 and just trying to keep the power above 13.5v or something in that range

If you're getting that low of a drop even with a 200 amp alternator, you're probably going to have to look into adding more batteries.

excessive faq section says now he offers 300A alts...

voltage drop below 12 and just trying to keep the power above 13.5v or something in that range

If you're getting that low of a drop even with a 200 amp alternator, you're probably going to have to look into adding more batteries.

i havent got one yet but planning on to get one