Jpm4536

US Acoustics

I did not see the 4080's, maybe I need to search again. But I did find a working but not clean 2200, and a decent 2050. I wish I had bought that 6300.

I did not see the 4080's, maybe I need to search again. But I did find a working but not clean 2200, and a decent 2050. I wish I had bought that 6300.

I didn't know how you guys felt about eBay ads here, so I didn't post it up. Searching USAcoustics (one word) brought up all three, sold by the same person. They are gone, as I checked before coming here.

BTW, nice digs here! :)

That 6300 was around for a good while. Surprised it stayed around that long.

Edited by danssoslow

would a usa2200, with no fan, the skinnier version, run really hot without good ventilation?

would a usa2200, with no fan, the skinnier version, run really hot without good ventilation?

I don't remember mine getting that hot, but it had plenty of ventilation though.

have a 2100. always worked great. it blew after many years of use but that was entirely my fault. good amp though.

have a 2100. always worked great. it blew after many years of use but that was entirely my fault. good amp though.

Send it into ZED. :)

Send it into ZED. :)

i talked to steve, it'd cost over 100 bucks to service right now i don't have the funds for that. computers taking a crap and i got a lot of paper writing to do in the next two months.....