Mark LaFountain

4 12" ICON 12D2s > 8.4ft^3, S10 Blazer build log

this is going to hurt my ears blah !

but going to be amazing!

I swear that carpet matched better when we brought the sample out. Didn't think I was color blind. We might have to recarpet it depending on what john thinks of it. Could just be the flash. *shrugs*

i have the same problem in my car with my headrest, i have 10 inch screens in my headrest, so i had to recover them of course, to the eye thay look perfectly macthed i swear it looks factory, but in a pic, it looks WAY OFF.... i mean it stands out bad,, but to the eye you cant tell maybe the flash? i know my camara has two flashes, one is strobe and the other is florsent, it ha ssomthing to do with the color

sweet build cant wait for vids

I swear that carpet matched better when we brought the sample out. Didn't think I was color blind. We might have to recarpet it depending on what john thinks of it. Could just be the flash. *shrugs*

nah no recarpet or anything its the flash. matchs perfect :) so no ur not color blind.

well tonight we where supposed to fire it up, but I forgot to bring the zero awg terminals, soooo...tomorrow it is. Got alot of leg work done though.

Did two runs of Kicker Hyper Flex 1/0 AWG

Added a NB 2400 batt, wired up the subs to 1 ohm load

getting ready..

Vids tomorrow ! :woot:

Ok made alot of head way today, got he box in, amps wired (still a mess though, didn't organize them yet), and subs fired up. WOW, this thing actually hurt me at one point. :woot:

johns%20001.JPG

johns%20002.JPG

johns%20003.JPG

johns%20004.JPG

johns%20005.JPG

Ok, here's a few vids we shot so far. Keep in mind camera frames/per/second rate isn't the best, really doesn't do the subs justice, anyways...

[teamssaudio]aBeX2uis4hqMgyyfKLWr.flv[/teamssaudio]

It's made by the Niche boys. They have the exact same case as the kinetic, they claim that they're better then kinetic but I doubt that. Thought we'd try one out sice they're half the price at dealer cost.

This vid seems alot better, still working on uploading a few more

[teamssaudio]jfwOtW3vAXHSRUAJaLHE.flv[/teamssaudio]

You should upload the vids to stage6.com. You have to convert your file type to divx, but its easy and it gives you the option of quality and sizes. I always upload mine to 1080p and insane quality and its crystal clear, in my sig is some of mine, I'm going to up some more now that I have my ported box. = D

blazer abuse, poor blazer....it's gonna break something, like the poor back window..

[teamssaudio]JawknuWqLYuSKqDQSUG3.flv[/teamssaudio]

really need to break in the other 2 subs u can see the difference in the vids.

second skin alt and big 3 is a must soon!

You should upload the vids to stage6.com. You have to convert your file type to divx, but its easy and it gives you the option of quality and sizes. I always upload mine to 1080p and insane quality and its crystal clear, in my sig is some of mine, I'm going to up some more now that I have my ported box. = D

We own our own video site, would be silly for us to upload our own videos of our own product on a video site other then our own, but thank you for the idea.

Yeah, of course, I never said that btw :Doh:

Haha, figured you didn't think of that. To bad we couldn't buy software that good as the site you suggested. Hopefully with in a year or so something like that will be available. That is great streaming video software. Anyways, back to the topic at hand..lol

That would be gnarly, and I hope y'all can at somepoint. But back to topic = P

any more vids? need some with just regular music bangin = D