Sign in to follow this  
Yanks Fan

Mid-Atlantic Get Together

Hey everyone, me and a few others on Ecoustics are getting a little get together worked out right now. We have a place in York PA (eastern PA right above the MD/PA border) that we can do it at right now. But we might change the location to a place like Wilmington DE. The date we should be having it will be March 15th. Nothing is official to say just yet but we should have everything locked in place hopefully by mid to late this week. We have a guy coming out who is bringing his AC mic although he said something about bringing a TL but I'm not sure if he has one or not. He said he is going to charge a little fee to get metered. We aren't looking to have this thing be a competition or anything but just a get together to meet some people, hear some systems, and have a good time. We can only have 15-20 people coming according to the guy who got us the place. So far we have about 10 who said they are interested in coming.

So if anyone on here is interested in showing up or has any suggestions on a place we could do it at, feel free to let me know through the thread or PM.

- Yanks Fan

I will have to see.

we need to do somthing like this in the south, maybe in austin!

This is going to happen March 15 in York, Pa. If you want to come, please PM me and I will then give you the address.

- Yanks Fan

im actually pretty interested.... im not sure how far that is from central VA, but if its not terrible i would most likely show

Hey Wesley. It will be about a 2 hour drive for me and I am 30 minutes south of DC. Where in VA are you?