Sign in to follow this  
ABXX49

Finally done!

I received my Q12 last week and finally had sometime this weekend to install it. It's in a 1995 Ford Thunderbird in a ported enclosure tuned to 32hz. It's running off a cadence TXA1000D. Door speakers are Infinity Kappa 682.7 (6x8 2ways...i know, i know...haha) and those are running off of a RF P400.4...Got everything hooked up sunday afternoon and all I have to say is "wow." I've owned a couple of other systems before, but this Q takes them all...hands down. It gets LOUD and still, it doesnt lose ANY quality! My roommate has to cover his ears when i crank it...(hes a girl though...haha) I've shown a couple of kids on campus who have "5000 watt" systems in their cars and they can't believe that a single 12 can pound that hard. In conclusion, as long as FI is buildin' subs, i'll be buyin' subs....great product, recommend to anyone and everyone looking to build a system. Thanks to everyone on this forum for their knowledge and support and special thanks to Nick for all the individualized help!

--Ryan

indeed scott and nick are both great guys who make a great sub

:)

Sign in to follow this