Sign in to follow this  
Parker

TC9 Recones

I'm sorry to have to ask because I know that you guys get enough of these ?'s as it is because you've already sent me a quote for the 15" kits but I think I'm going to stay with 12's. So here it is again. I have two 12" eclipse tc9 subs.

I'd like to keep the baskets. The motors are the ones with the dual 3/4 in. slugs. I would also like to know if I can get the cones that resemble the Havocs? I still have the spider spacers and everything that goes to the original subs if that helps you out any. Can you also provide an estmated rms rating for these soft parts too.

Thanks again Parker

I was trying to send as a pm instead of a thread but all of your guys in boxes are full.

Don't have 10" spiders for it..you have to use our baskets..

Thanks!

-Nick

Thanks!

-Nick

Well then...How much with your baskets? What do you guys use dual 8" spiders?

Thanks!

-Nick

Well then...How much with your baskets? What do you guys use dual 8" spiders?

bump

Are you talking about the Eclipse style basket? Like the Audiopulse Revo? Or the standard 12 spoke basket? I've seen Eclipse subs with both. You can re-use your standard 12 spoke basket.

-Robert

Edited by Robert_J

Are you talking about the Eclipse style basket? Like the Audiopulse Revo? Or the standard 12 spoke basket? I've seen Eclipse subs with both. You can re-use your standard 12 spoke basket.

-Robert

Here's an actual pic.

DCFC1154.jpg

Those baskets don't use 10" spiders. Fi can easily build a recone kit for them with the parts they have now.

-Robert

Ahh it's got a 4 spoke, i thought they had those weird big baskets that the Ti's use..

Thanks

-Nick

Ahh it's got a 4 spoke, i thought they had those weird big baskets that the Ti's use..

Thanks

-Nick

I'm sorry I should have stated what type of baskets they had when asking in the first place, but what can you guys do for me?

Thanks

-Nick

I'm sorry I should have stated what type of baskets they had when asking in the first place, but what can you guys do for me?

Anything Nick ????

Sorry was away working on the demo truck all weekend welding..

What are you looking for performance wise? We can pretty much tweak whatever for those motors...within reason of course.

Thanks!

-Nick

Sorry was away working on the demo truck all weekend welding..

What are you looking for performance wise? We can pretty much tweak whatever for those motors...within reason of course.

Thanks!

-Nick

What options do I have to choose from?? I'd like them to be efficient as possible, sound good and be able to handle 900-1200 RMS per driver if possible. I will also like them to have the Havoc style cones. Thank you

Well we could do a modded bp power of sorts and cap off the pole vent, however you would not be able to run the smooth AA style dust covers...you'd have to run the hard abs dustcap..

Can probably fit a flatwire coil in it, or even a copper coil like we do for an SSD and mod the suspension a little bit...

All in all it depends on what kind of output you are looking for, more daily driving and listening...or more of a peakier type woofer...

Thanks!

-Nick

Well we could do a modded bp power of sorts and cap off the pole vent, however you would not be able to run the smooth AA style dust covers...you'd have to run the hard abs dustcap..

Can probably fit a flatwire coil in it, or even a copper coil like we do for an SSD and mod the suspension a little bit...

All in all it depends on what kind of output you are looking for, more daily driving and listening...or more of a peakier type woofer...

Thanks!

-Nick

I'm looking for something that I can beat on in my DD and still maintain good sound quality. If I can't use the AA dust covers doing so oh well I guess, I just like the way they look. Do you guys have a flat copper coil that you could use by any chance?

No flat copper coil..i think scott has a 4 layer round wire copper coil, but your looking at around 800-900w rms with that one..

No flat copper coil..i think scott has a 4 layer round wire copper coil, but your looking at around 800-900w rms with that one..

If I go with the round copper coil can we still use the AA dust covers? If we do go with the copper coil I'll need the soft parts to allow me to get most of my output w/ only 750 rms per sub you can also make those a D4. I'll be using a Elevation Audio DX1500.1 amp on them instead of of my SAZ3k

If I go with the round copper coil can we still use the AA dust covers? If we do go with the copper coil I'll need the soft parts to allow me to get most of my output w/ only 750 rms per sub you can also make those a D4. I'll be using a Elevation Audio DX1500.1 amp on them instead of of my SAZ3k

Bump

bump

We dont have a D4 in copper... I do have a D1 in copper if you need a 2 Ohm load out of a sub. Yes, we can fit the AA covers on them as well

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this