windsordcms

what set up should i use?

i have a 2001 4 door chevy blazer. i kno i wanan go with 2 fi 12's or 1 15. what subs should i go with and wat kind of amp should i use? please everyone just post your thoughts

How about you post your thoughts first? You haven't told us anything about your space restrictions, your electrical upgrades, your likes and dislikes in music, how loud you want it, if you even care if it sounds good.

Unless of course you just want to hear everyone's opinion on how you should spend YOUR money. But what we suggest I can almost guarantee won't make you happy.

:noob:

come on man try harder

im wanting to spend around 700-1000, i got a alpine dvd touch screen, and about 32"widex30"lengthx20"deep in space. just kind of wanting to kno what i should do and wat i should use. i want it to be loud for sure, and sound good at the same time.

Keep going.

? ive been looking at the Btl and Q 12". im not sure whether i should go with 2 of those. or 1 15". and wat kind of amp to power everything with. and stay between 700-1000.

Keep going.

? ive been looking at the Btl and Q 12". im not sure whether i should go with 2 of those. or 1 15". and wat kind of amp to power everything with. and stay between 700-1000.

if you wanna stay with 700-1000 watts you should stay with 2 Q12's or 1 15" Q.....

why 700-1000 watts? do you already have an amp you wanna use? whats the reason?

Keep going.

if you wanna stay with 700-1000 watts you should stay with 2 Q12's or 1 15" Q.....

why 700-1000 watts? do you already have an amp you wanna use? whats the reason?

im sorry. i meant $700-$1000. not watts.

Personally, if you are set on Fi drivers, a pair of Q 12's sealed with about 1200-1700 watts will be a great start. If you want more output, then you could build a larger sealed, or ported box.

Personally, if you are set on Fi drivers, a pair of Q 12's sealed with about 1200-1700 watts will be a great start. If you want more output, then you could build a larger sealed, or ported box.

if i went with just one btl 15. would that be hard on it running everyday use, rather than just comp.?

No, but it'll shoot your requirement of "sounding good" down.

ok so im leaning towards the pair of Q's. wat amp would be a good one. just post some links wehre i could find some, within a reasonable price range.

ok so im leaning towards the pair of Q's. wat amp would be a good one. just post some links wehre i could find some, within a reasonable price range.

damn dude why are you askin people to do your work? LOOOK... email some people.... try somthin

Denim already gave you a wattage amount you need. Have at it brother, go find some amps that you think you can afford and get back to us.

If you were to consider a single driver, that is not enough power for a BTL. I think you would be more suited to go with an optioned up BL instead. But once again if clarity is your first goal, then start with the Q's.