Tirefryr

Messed up

:( Well, I came across this SWEET deal on a Coustic Design Reference DX-28 crossover. Anyone who know's this piece, knows it's awesome. Best part is, it was NIB!!!!

Anyways, guy ships it to me, but UPS mixed up his packages and I ended up with a Clarion CD player. Contact him about the mix up and he tells me the crossover is on it's way to guess where...............

Florida!!!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!! Now I'm worried I may never see this thing because of the damn hurricane.

Sorry had to vent..................

:huh::(:( :thud:

That sucks ... hopefully you get it.

UPS came to my house today and tried to charge me for an item labelled as a gift and valued at $5 ... nope, sorry, take your brokerage fees that aren't supposed to be there and shove 'em right up your ass :)

- Steve

I'm told all is well and the X-over is now on it's way here. Phew! :slayer:

Bastards came to my house this morning and delivered my new vid card(6800 pro). I look at the box and its crushed in the middle. Luckily it was packed well so it wasnt damaged. Now I'm enjoying doom3 on high 600x800 with no hangups :slayer:

Edited by Radar

its still better on XBOX :finger:

YAY! I got a tracking number! YAY!

:slayer:

if it makes you feel any better, I ordered 4 Atomic 1500D modded amps, and they were shipped to Tinadad, Africa

if it makes you feel any better, I ordered 4 Atomic 1500D modded amps, and they were shipped to Tinadad, Africa

Yeah, I think that's a little worse. How the hell do they screw this stuff up? Especially that bad!

Yeah, I think that's a little worse. How the hell do they screw this stuff up? Especially that bad!

they never quite explained it that well, if they had sent them to me I would be competiting for Atomic sponsered this season, but nope, I might try next yeazr but not sure

Did you ever receive them?

Received it last week. :D

Did you ever receive them?

nope, lots of hassle and BS, so I just eventually got my money back