jonbearsmt

video 2 15" fi bls on a saz 3000d [NEW PICS & VIDS!]

chill man, I wasn't flamming you, you put the videos to get feedback and i gave you mine.. read my post again.. the port is too close to the back IMO of course

edit: and about the voltage i did say if im reading it correctly, a simple you saw wrong would be sufficiant

you didnt give an Op you made statements. ...... i simply stated that i have a stong chargeing system.

and then i went and did another vid. to show you.:D

i like you miles.... o yeah.. and your right in the first vid it looks like my meter is showing 12's...... and i was wondering is someone may ask about that... but i also figure that people know what its like when you look at say an alarm clock from an angle in the sun... you can see all of the numbers and its weird.

see i observe things:) seriously i like your setup, and the reason im saying i think the port is too close is because any 15'' let alone 2 and on that power would have one hell of an output, and they need every sq inch of port area you give them.any obstacles in front of the port gets in the way of the woofer's 'breathing'...if they are at least a diameter of that slot port's aero equivalent distant from the back of the trunk it's all good. i tangle'd that up didn't I?:(i hope you understand what i'm trying to say

i do know what you mean... and i was worried about it.. but i didnt have much choice in the matter because the box must be so large... but it sounds good even though the post is kinda choked a little.. the biggest problem i have right now is that my trunk FALKIN POPS OPEN ON ITS OWN from the pressure i guess.... but it makes me mad.. cause im not a trunk popin kinda guy.... i dont like the locals to know what im working with. ... but it blows my mind... i mean my subs must have the strenth of 10 men to bust my trunk open all simple and chit

have a friend that had this problem, his soundstream kept popping his trunk too..and its a hatchback:) it is a bitch, he used various clips and chit and eventualy just had to turn the gains down..

with that output i think the locals already know what you got in the car:)

plus the screens are a 'take me please' sort of thing. hope you got a good alarm:)

thanks man, do you have any vid?

th_100_0221.jpg

4cu tuned to 30hz on a soundstream pca200d

th_Movie_0001.jpg

5cu tuned to 30hz on saz-1500d. this ones just a bunch of clips put together.

have a friend that had this problem, his soundstream kept popping his trunk too..and its a hatchback:) it is a bitch, he used various clips and chit and eventualy just had to turn the gains down..

with that output i think the locals already know what you got in the car:)

plus the screens are a 'take me please' sort of thing. hope you got a good alarm:)

well the limo tint you can even see my headrest nor the drop screen , and i hardly play them.....

im never gonna turn the gain down!

and im not the kinda guy that spends 3 grand for a stereo in a car that only cost 200 bucks... and then get mad when someone jacks me... knock on wood.

i spent a grand on protection. remote start, windows up and down. 4 tilt sensors, parimter , dual shock, truck hood, and its a 1 mile 2 way page, 2 sirens, and i have air horns on my car.... with the relay so thay sound when the alarm goes. so it sounds like a fire truck when it goes off.

thanks man, do you have any vid?

th_100_0221.jpg

4cu tuned to 30hz on a soundstream pca200d

th_Movie_0001.jpg

5cu tuned to 30hz on saz-1500d. this ones just a bunch of clips put together.

ooooooo yeeeeeaaahhh i seen your vid before.. very nice... lemme ask you why did you put tha red top in the trunk???

and allso did you like the SS better or the SD

Edited by bigjon

Honda's have chitty space to fit large batteries in the engine bay so i had to put it in the trunk. i believe the only way i could really fit a large battery in the engine bay would be to change my stock air intake to a short ram air intake. it would open up a lot of space for the battery compartment and allow me to fit a full size up there.

as for my likes and dislikes between the SS and the SD. i liked the SS as it provided more power, there was a very noticeable difference in output when i had to switch amps out. initially i was running around 1800-1900w from the SS, but it was a power hog. i pushed it on an endurance run for about 7hrs straight w/o it ever shutting off or ever getting hot. was a good amp but shorted out one day and started sending DC to my sub. lasted a little over 3 months and ended up getting a full refund for it. :)

the SD i love as it has proven to be very efficient. i knew what i was getting myself into when i purchased the amp with the lower power rating but at that time i wanted a high end amp that won't die out on me in 3 months. so far i pushed 1 amp for about 9 months straight. i purchased a second which i swapped amps to test the amp for the limited warranty i have on it and it's been holding up just fine. i strapped them both together and played around with a mixed sub and worked fine. never have either amps gone into protect or shut down. gave 1 amp an endurance run of about 9 hours and never got past warm.

the SS - power for price

the SD - customer service, efficiency+power for a well built amp. just a little pricey but they are solid, stable and lasting amps.

oh, i forgot. 1 of my remotes LED finally died the other day. remote still works just not the LED. i tested my other remote and the LED lights up so it's not the amp. lol. other than that. no issues.

o yeah i forgot about the small batt bay under the hood... its still an intresting choice to do a red top in the trunk..... i have mine the same way temp.

i asked about the ss and the sd.... is because it did seem like the ss was more powerful.

but i aggree with you 100% with all you said about Sundown.

i have yet to have any problems but i have heard that is a commen problem.