04_edge

CA.com

For those of you who didn't see what Justin did in retaliation to Ice - this was posted on Craigslist:

icetee.jpg

thats a hillarious.

Another reason that these things don't happen here, is we have very active Admins on 24hrs/day.

:woot:

There are some good people there and some good people here. Some are at both. What happened there is ridiculous but is also a good demonstration of a prime advantage at SSA: generally no BS.

Have to say generally because nobody's perfect. ;)

imo its exactly what happens when you let immature kids run your forum. The get bored and either run a muck, or the other kids on the forum get disgrunteled and do the same. Yea i know they arent kids but they all pretty much ask like children.

hey, i'm no kid, but act like one!!

but for the most part, i think everythings been said. and we do have the muscle bound squirrel. and one hell of a smilie menu thingy a bobber.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I didn't get banned, but since I found this site, I've been going there less and less. Too much drama and people degrading you if you suggest any sub that's not an Fi or XXX. If you pay more than $300 bucks for sub or a 1000W RMS amp you're either a tool, and idiot, got raped, etc.

I mainly still go there to provide respectful and objective help and advice for noobs or people not much in the know, and to read the lounge. They post some nice hot women pics.

This is my main forum for hardcore car audio now, along with FloridaSPL.

I disagree with a lot of the sentiment here, I like CA.com, it has decent advice, especially members like Audioholic. Yes they are quite cliquey and can be very annoying. I also like the fact that its fast moving and the lounge is entertaining. But generally the level of intelligence and car audio knowledge is higher here, but it can take quite awhile to get answers to questions where generally you'll have an answer within 30 minutes there.

Its about time you came over! :D

No worries man, the picture will be removed shortly. You sure stirred things up over there... :D

Its about time you came over! :D

No worries man, the picture will be removed shortly. You sure stirred things up over there... :D

I tried. I helped car audio forums all over the net. Ca.com set a record for traffic, now people are coming over to here and other forums because they were banned on ca.com. The car audio community owes me one.

why is this thread even still here? shouldnt it be deleted by now?