Qckrun

Future plans!!!

With SSaudio going down and me working a ton lately i havent been able to get online, but I am back and kicking again. Heres a little update.

I have some major plans coming up in the near future. Tomorrow i will be buying a 1990 Honda CRX, for Street A. The CRX is to replace my 92 Honda Civic, pictures can be found at www.team-bio.com. I realized that my Civic isnt going to get any louder than it is. Currently it is at 143.1, but might have changed as i did something yesterday and havent played with it. Anyways, Im going to be trying to get into the 48s in Street A with my crx.What I will be running in the car for the system is basically going to be all my stuff outta my civic.

Alpine 9813

2 10" Atomic APs

1 EQ PHD5000

2 runs of 4/0wire

Also with me getting this crx, its going to be my main competition car. Im going to fix my civic back up to a daily car. I miss my tunes, as all ive had for the past 4 months is just beat. Im going to finish up my kickpanels, that i still havent finished for over 3 months. Along with that, im going to design something for my car so i can have some nice bass but have access to my damn spare tire. Reason for that is, ive had major tire trouble as of late and have been blowing tires left and right. I'm thinkin of doing some fiberglassing in the back.

After all is said and done, Im hoping to have one loud crx, along with a nice sounding civic.

Around decemeber im going to start doing some work on my girlfriends car. Im thinking of running some RE subs, still havent decided on which ones, but im thinkin of running the RE XXX comps with some subs and stuff in a fiberglass box. Its going to be one sweet ass install... just hoping she has the funds for what i want to do.

I'll keep you guys posted with whats up with the car. I'll post pics of what it looks like tomorrow when i get it.

:o:rolleyes::P:lol:

pics pics pics

That's awesome man. Plans sound good to me.

Hope all works out well.

- Steve :)

Can't wait to see this!

:slayer:

good luck sounds like a awesome idea for all 3 cars........

and yeah post pic when you take them.......

jamie

Things have changed. The crx i bought wont pass smog so I am going to get my $$ back, and find another one. I will keep you guys informed.

Well things have changed dramtically. The crx idea, is most likely a not going to happen. I bought the crx, but the car wouldnt pass smog. The guy told me it would, but it didnt, so i am demanding my money back. I believe i may be getting my money back this week hopefully. The new plans are as follows.

I am hoping, well considering, that after i get my money back from this car, that I may turn my 1992 Dodge Dakota regular cab truck into a SS 1-2 N/W car. I plan on doing a cut-through, with 2 Atomic APX 15s in there most likely. I havent thought about amps as of yet, as i am just toying with the idea. If i do, i have been looking at the Rockford Fosgate T30001BD's. Ive heard some good things about them. Ive also been toying with the idea of 4 EQ D5s. Lots of choices, but this next year i plan on brining it big. My goal for the truck is to get it to be about 155-158 on the TL. If i can accomplish this, i will be very happy. This isnt going to be a Finals car, but if it does good it could quite possibly be one. I dont plan on going to finals with this car, but justl ooking to have fun, but who knows things change lol.

Still planning on doing some things with my girlfriends car, hoping to get her setup some time in the near future. Installation probably wont start until next summer, as she is a poor freshman in college. She doesnt have any money, but were going to buy it by pieces. I might buy her an amp or something for xmas. Something that i can use if we ever do break up lol, that way im not out of any cash :P .

Things will change this coming winter.... It should be all kinds of fun!

damn 2 RF 3000's?

damn 2 RF 3000's?

Can you say 4/0??!!

and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$