djjdnap

The death of hip hop

deathofhiphop.jpg

this should be added along as well

45606.jpg45605.jpg

I recognize Cam'ron, Lil' Jon, and Nelly, but I don't know who the others are ...

Nelly's a bit*h! All the others too. I don't have a problem with Lil John, like most of his beats, but he gets repetitive. And Nick Cannon??!!! Flake!

lol, the only one i like is lil john. I have no idea wat the hell camron even raps about anymore, well the whole dip set for that matter.

BTW the people are..Chingy(shoulda been a 1 hit wonder), camron, Cassidy, nick cannon(from drumline :ugh: ) and lil john.

He shouldn't have even been a one-hit wonder ... HE SUCKS !

Never heard of Nick Cannon or Cassidy ... Cam'ron has always sucked, IMO ... The only decent rappers at Roc-A-Fella are Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Twista, and M.O.P. ... And I really can't stand half the stuff they put out, so ... I guess NORE, Freeway, and Beanie are tolerable every so often as well ... Kanye isn't that great of a rapper but a good producer ... And DJ Clue is just horrible ...

Wasn't Pharaohe Monch supposed to sign to Roc-A-Fella ?

IDK, the last song i remember him makin was stand up.

................... And all this hype about Shyne, who sucked before and still does... He gets all this hype because he's in jail and still bombs. Hip-hop has become too commercial; it's beginning to get like pop rock. :poop:

i agree, i downloaded shynes, whatever new cd, OMG it sucks beyond suckable suckage. :(

oh yea and cassidy has that song wt r kelley thats like "girl you wanna come to my hotel"

This title is misleading. For any of the artists to be responsible for the death of hip-hop, they would have to create hip-hop music in the first place, which they fail to do. What they create is an intolerable flood of watered-down, cookie-cutter, pop malarchy under the guise of hip hop.

:ugh: Wat did u just say?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thud:

I'll try to make Gauntlet's post easier to understand ...

The people shown in the first post DO NOT make hip-hop music. Theforefore, they cannot be responsible for the death of hip-hop.

They make watered-down, cookie-cutter, pop music which is labeled as "hip-hop" or "rap" by MTV and the like ...

oooh, :pic: , to understand, lol,

i'm j/k :P

I'll try to make Gauntlet's post easier to understand ...

The people shown in the first post DO NOT make hip-hop music. Theforefore, they cannot be responsible for the death of hip-hop.

They make watered-down, cookie-cutter, pop music which is labeled as "hip-hop" or "rap" by MTV and the like ...

Me > you.