not sure if this is the right spot but anyways any of you guys try to fit 1 or 2 of these under the seat of a pick up before? the truck actually is a 2006 F 150 super cab.....dont get it confused with a super crew. Im gonna try and figure out the box today and i just thought of using these i was going to run two 8's ported off 1 SAZ 1500D. im also considering two RE 8's too but i figured the AA would handle the power better than the RE's. Anways the other question i have is how much room is good to have between the cone and the floor of the truck. cuz i know i should beable to fit the RE's in there but the AA's are going to be tight as they are a bit taller in depth than the RE's

Thanks

There are other people that are more versed in pick up installs then me, but the 1500D might be a bit much for the AA 8's.

If you wire the Assassins to 4 ohms, I think the 1500D will be fine with them.

2_4ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

A better option would be to contact Fi and see if they can make you a custom Assassin with DVC 2 coils so you could wire them to two ohms like this :

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

If you wire the Assassins to 4 ohms, I think the 1500D will be fine with them.

2_4ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

A better option would be to contact Fi and see if they can make you a custom Assassin with DVC 2 coils so you could wire them to two ohms like this :

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

good call on the custom vc's but i have figured out something else to do im gonna do 1 8 ported on a 1500D and if that doesnt work for me too well then screw it im gonna ditch the back seat and go for broke HAHAHAHA