Sign in to follow this  
datdudedend

Ordering 2 12 Q's

Hey guys I have a couple of questions on the 12 Q's :] And this would be my first set up.(I'm a noob)

Are this good SQ speakers with good bump to them?

What Sundown amp would be good for this? Or if possible what other amps would be good?

I was lookin at the Mmats amps.(I heard there really good)

Also would the speakers sound diferent if I order them with BP power? I would be getting both for 518 without BP power wich is a really nice price.

Also my box would not be that big for this speakers since I have a toyota celica st but I have a friend in florida that makes custom boxes and he told me that if the enclosure is made good like dimensions, tunning etc it will sound good, and that box size doesnt matter as long you know what your doing.(His won car audio comps and makes some of the best boxes in florida) He told me that the box would be taking my whole trunk space though.

Im aiming more towards the SSD's though what diference do they have caompare to the Q's? And would the Flatwind on the SSD's afect there LSQ performance? Or would they still bump hard with SQ with copercoils?

Edited by Joey

If you want the best bang for the buck I would do the SSDs w/ a sae 1000d. The 1500 has a short wait for restock still ,so if your patient they will be available soon. If you have little man syndrome, you could do a saz 3000d on the Q's , but i would get the bp option then.

A Rockford Fosgate power T20001bd would also be nice imo

sae 1000d

^is that a sundown amp ur talkin about?

would the SAZ-1500D be good for the 2 SSD's? if this amp is good for this speakers at what ohms should i order them 1 or 2?

Edited by Joey

sae 1000d

^is that a sundown amp ur talkin about?

would the SAZ-1500D be good for the 2 SSD's? if this amp is good for this speakers at what ohms should i order them 1 or 2?

sae 1000D is Sundown

1500 would be good for 2 Q's (havocs) or SSDs (chaos)

A 1500 on 2 SSDs ,(optimal) you'll get more out of the SSDs w/ that amp, you should order dual 1s will get you a .7-1 ohm load

Sign in to follow this