Sign in to follow this  
TeamXdMatt

2 Btl 18's in Mazda b3000 ext cab truck/Ford Ranger

i don't really want to take up the whole back window up i did some measurements and i can do a box that's 52.5W x 24.5H x 16.5 deep. externally that's 12.28 Cuft 10.18 cuft internal. After displacements of the 2 18's and 3 6 inch aeroports that are 12 inches long each it gives it an internal volume of 9.083. will this be enough for 2 18's for bass racing the 140-149.9 class? i am ordering 4 Sundown 1500's when jacob gets the new ones in. i plan on strapping at 1.4 so each amp will see .7. i also will have 6 optima group 31 yellow top batteries.

I've got the same truck, and my 12's give people headaches.

Make sure you have people sign waivers before stepping foot in your truck, haha.

I dont know how youre getting 12 cuft, but if you can, more power to ya.

i think i would put alot of strain on 2 15's though. 2 sundown 1500's per sub strapped at 1.4 (.7 per amp) is gonna put out some serious power. or should i go with 4 12's or something?

you might but with that much power not gonna notice a difference in sound +-100 watts

i think i would put alot of strain on 2 15's though. 2 sundown 1500's per sub strapped at 1.4 (.7 per amp) is gonna put out some serious power. or should i go with 4 12's or something?

how? im pretty sure all models of the BTL have the same power handling..

how? im pretty sure all models of the BTL have the same power handling..

your right i'm just throwing up ideas. i don't know what i want to do yet.

Sign in to follow this