P2KMax

dynomat?

im trying to find out if ppl are still useing dynomat or they change to something else? i need to find out whats good out there on the market now kinda sick all the time my bass hit's the car sound like a tin can :|

these guys are the hottest thing right now this stuff is incredible from what i have seen they make 2 different kinds of material one called damplifier and one called damplifier pro the pro version is just thicker 3mm i believe and the damplifier is 1.5mm heres there website

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/vibration-m...lifier.php#tab5

and check out these vids someone had posted for me to show how effective they are

QlNEQqXzwk4

RWwy2HF82TQ

you can send them a email the guys name is ant..hes a really great guy and like he says..GET SOME!! :drink40:

Edited by johnecon2001

if thats for real...i think i may be jealous but ill have to test out some other stuff and see what it sounds like :D

ya i searched some other videos on you tube and even went to his own forum this chits the real deal..im ordering 320aq ft of the stuff and i know its crazy to spend a little over $1k just on sound deadening but whats the point of spending thousands on everything if its going to sound like crap..lol

second skin is really an awesome product. ive loved using it on my car and recommend it for anyone interested in good sound... lol just hope you install it faster then me

but what all did u get just damp?

i think thats all i need far has sound deadening goes..i may pick up some overkill or overkill pro