Sign in to follow this  
icpurplepplalot

BTL Recone

What options does it have? Flatwire or Hixmax?

Thanks!

-Nick

I'm not sure, I traded someone for it and all I know is that it's fully loaded with the extra mag, but I believe I will be sending it in cause some of the screws are broken off in the motor and I can't get them out.

Edited by icpurplepplalot

or is there another way of getting the screws out? Two of them are basically complely drilled out, and I am not sure if they have thread left ( I didn't do this, my grandfather did) 3 of them have been taken completly out, and one is stuck in in there without a head.

Thread extraction tools, and/or a reverse direction drill bit. . .

Drill a hole in the center of the broken bolt and then use the extraction tool to remove it. I normally drill the small hole with a reverse direction drill bit, and many times the bolt will back out while I am drilling. . .

That's how I got one of them out, but two of the are drilled too deep into the hole, like basically completely drilled away, and one of them the bit isn't catching on it.

I'm guessing it has the flatwire, because it has FL written on the motor.

But I need a price for sending it in to you to be reconed and a price for a recone to be shipped to me as I may be buying another motor.

Don't have a clue on the shipping back and forth, i only know prices right off the top of my head to get kits out...

I've gotta find the paper that i had on all of the weights written down here somewhere...

Oh, I already shipped it in, was checking to see the progress of it being rebuilt. Was shipped almost 2 weeks ago, and I put a contact sheet in with the motor so yall could ge tin contact with me.

Should be undr Jonathan Wagner. Was shipped in a RE re box if that makes a difference.

Just checking in on progress, Scott called me and told me it would be about 3 days or so, so I was just wondering.

Also was wondering if you settled on a price for it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Sign in to follow this