chad.SQ

AA Arsenal 15" D4

I see that the efficiency of that sub is 89.9. Its one of the higher numbers ive seen. Is that good? I want to run a single 15" arsenal off a Kicker zx750.1. Is this too much power? I hear that this line of woofers are very underrated. Should I be fine with 750 watts? I want to first put it in a 2.4 cube sealed box to see how it sounds then I want to put it in ported 4 tuned to 30 like AA recommends.

Any input is very much appreciated.

Edited by chad

I see that the efficiency of that sub is 89.9. Its one of the higher numbers ive seen. Is that good? I want to run a single 15" arsenal off a Kicker zx750.1. Is this too much power? I hear that this line of woofers are very underrated. Should I be fine with 750 watts? I want to first put it in a 2.4 cube sealed box to see how it sounds then I want to put it in ported 4 tuned to 30 like AA recommends.

Any input is very much appreciated.

Listen to it, if it sounds weird or Is moving like mad then tweak the amp down a bit.On the ported side of things make sure you set the sub sonic.If your not tuned right its brutal on any sub.Really play around with this when the sub seems the loudest but doesn't move as much that's your tuning set point.Keep the sub sonic 2 or so hertz below that point should be fine.Its not in writing but it gets ya close.