emperorjj1

hertz vs CDT

CDT Vs Hertz  

4 members have voted

1. 1. .

• ES 07 and peerless SLS
    • HV 165 and HV 200

lol oh ya the SPL world sorta forgot about that. I half miss having a single MT 15 in my car... nah not really

i loose hi energy 8 midbass arent even out yet. also hertz hat looks awesome (their decals and stuff needs a bit of work thou) if only it was fitted (i can dream)

but overall im very impressed with their products

i loose hi energy 8 midbass arent even out yet. also hertz hat looks awesome (their decals and stuff needs a bit of work thou) if only it was fitted (i can dream)

but overall im very impressed with their products

Their decals fade quite a bit in the sun. I know their space series 8" midbass is out. Don't know the price difference off of the top of my head.

lol oh i didnt know that i was talking about the "special car stereo" part. thats really got to go (on the decals u can take it off but other stuff is permanent)

lol oh i didnt know that i was talking about the "special car stereo" part. thats really got to go (on the decals u can take it off but other stuff is permanent)

I actually like that part. It sounds high class, and it's a logo for a high class speaker company

lol as i begin to hear their line up i agree with you.

Haha, you should hear the Mille subs. They are supposed to be redunkuous.

lol i hope i get a chance to but i have a feeling i wont hear any mille equiptment for a while. Im actually thinking of doing an Audison amp for my highs thou.... i wonder what they do for employees. Not 100% sure what i should do thou

lol i hope i get a chance to but i have a feeling i wont hear any mille equiptment for a while. Im actually thinking of doing an Audison amp for my highs thou.... i wonder what they do for employees. Not 100% sure what i should do thou

My friend was considering going with 2 Mille 3800s with their mille comps and those new Hertz amps with the digital readout then he decided he wasn't going to dump 10000 into a system for his daily driver, haha.

The mille stuff is rediculous. I'm sad that they don't make their 22" IB subs anymore though. I was impressed with the 3-way system as well.