what is the better year for spl? I think that they changed body styles in 88 so before or after then. Since I'm looking for another car that's good on gas this would be an option. Just lookin for for suggestions and maybe a tip or to too get them loud.

thanks

a little birdie told me the second gens are the loudest in his experience. and to get the base model. as a benefit, you get 50mpg or so, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

a little birdie told me the second gens are the loudest in his experience. and to get the base model. as a benefit, you get 50mpg or so, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that's what I thought that I heard but can only find the first gen with 120,000 miles for $1000 not to bad but will keep looking for a second gen

Edited by mcbuggin

88-91 is the same body style. I have a 89 CRX HF. gets 40+ MPG :) and loud as hell with just about anything :)

I've always wanted one of the newer body styles as a little beat around car.

If you were on the market for one, how would you go about it? Ebay Motors? Local sale papers?

-Bio

I've always wanted one of the newer body styles as a little beat around car.

If you were on the market for one, how would you go about it? Ebay Motors? Local sale papers?

-Bio

well I went with local ads and it looks like the one i'll get will be a 87 the 89 that i was looking at broke so the guy took it of the market yesterday which is good cause I was going to get it today or tomarrow. I would wait for another but need a car now?

88-91 is the same body style. I have a 89 CRX HF. gets 40+ MPG :) and loud as hell with just about anything :)

know any secrets about the 87's? please feel free to send a pm!

wink wink