Sign in to follow this  
iocca

fi q recone

i sent my woofer in for a recone and spoke with nick via email briefly, but havent heard a response in a while. i need to get the sub back asap, im not sure how much to pay them for it with shipping to 85259. if anyone can contact them via phone, that would be fantastic as i would love to have the sub back by thursday or friday for a road trip. i know its 75 plus shipping, but im not sure how much the shipping is and if it can be back to me by then. he said it can be done within a day if need be.

Thanks,

anthony iocca

he can reach me at 480-648-6785. my email is down right now.

i sent my woofer in for a recone and spoke with nick via email briefly, but havent heard a response in a while. i need to get the sub back asap, im not sure how much to pay them for it with shipping to 85259. if anyone can contact them via phone, that would be fantastic as i would love to have the sub back by thursday or friday for a road trip. i know its 75 plus shipping, but im not sure how much the shipping is and if it can be back to me by then. he said it can be done within a day if need be.

Thanks,

anthony iocca

he can reach me at 480-648-6785. my email is down right now.

Anyone?? the last time i heard from them was 5 days ago. i understand that this is a smaller business, but 5 days to tell me how much money to send them seems a little ridiculous. i would really like the sub back for the weekend.

We've been out of town since Thursday, I got an email from you that said don't email you so I didn't. Still don't have your full address either...

Ups is saying it will be $18.81 to ship it to you, so your looking at $93.81 total.

Paypal is Sales " at " ficaraudio.com Please make sure we have your name, address, phone number, email address, what the money is for (12" Q recone) so we know exactly what the money is for with no confusion.

Thanks!

-Nick

We've been out of town since Thursday, I got an email from you that said don't email you so I didn't. Still don't have your full address either...

Ups is saying it will be $18.81 to ship it to you, so your looking at $93.81 total.

Paypal is Sales " at " ficaraudio.com Please make sure we have your name, address, phone number, email address, what the money is for (12" Q recone) so we know exactly what the money is for with no confusion.

Thanks!

-Nick

money sent from hyperlite42018@aim.com. you had said that you could do it in a day if need be, like i said im going to california for a weekend road trip and it would be great if i could have it back by then! thanks again nick.

also, my roommate is looking for some subs to replace his type-r's i suggested ssds? he is running a mtx 1500.1, sound like a good recommendation?

Sign in to follow this