lamchop_8

Whats The Difference???

Whats louder between a 15'' FI.BL & a 18'' FI.BL? I know its crazy but please answer will the 18'' woofer play louder lows and hit lower Freq. than on a 15'' Also will it play more lows on a 18'' than it would on a 15''.Also will a 18'' woofer play stuff on it that you wouldnt hear on a 10,12, & 15'' woofer ? Basically whats the difference between a 18'' woofer & the 10,12,& 15'' woofers besides size?

Fi.BL

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...view.shopscript

P.S: How loud would 3 18'' FI.BL's be? also I know the FI.BL's handle 1000 Rms but whats the max Rms I can feed to a 18'' 1500-2000 without blowing it?. How much will it cost for a enclosure for 3 18'' Fi.BL's (Ported)? One last thing whats the better deal & which is louder between 3 18'' FI.BTL's or 4 18'' FI.BL's?

Options for BL:Dual 2 Ohm,P-Chamfer,Flatwind coil,and Daily Option

Options For BTL:Dual 2 Ohm,P-Chamfer,HiXm Coil,Induct heat ring,and daily option

thanks guys:)

There is a small difference in T/s specs, but that alone doesn't dictate that a certain woofer will play tones that a larger one won't.

Alot of variables here. Vehicle size, enclosure size and type, crossover frequency cut off settings. I mean you can make a 10" sub play way below it's intended frequency but the general rule and I mean general is that an 18" would be able to play lower frequency's a little louder or I should say better than a fifteen, but again it depends on subwoofer specifications, enclosure ect...

Thanks for the info guys! Thats all I needed to hear.

P.S How do I close a topic?

thaks again:)

Edited by Randy.D

P.S How do I close a topic?

YOU don't. Just quit posting in it and it is effectively closed.