Sign in to follow this  
bigtoepfer

Orion HCCA 15"

Someone wants to sell me their 15" HCCA with a decent probox brand sprayed ported box. Seems kinda small tho. anyway he wants to sell it to me for $200 with box. Also he is selling a Boss 5000watt. Don't remember the model tho. Anyway he is supposed to be coming in about 2 hours. So if anyone thinks is a good idea let me know. If not let me know that too.

agreed.....leave that amp for sure. you can also build your own box or have someone do it for you and you will get better results with your new purchase

agreed.....leave that amp for sure. you can also build your own box or have someone do it for you and you will get better results with your new purchase

Getting a box built is no problem. I manage a car stereo shop. I don't need the subwoofer. I was just wondering if it would be a good buy. Or to just tell the guy i can't. Because i know i can resell the woofer most likely. Cuz i'm not one for havin a 15". I'm fine with my 2 10" icons.

Well he came by, and i had to turn him down. He still wanted $200 and i just don't really need it. And don't feel like risking not being able to resell it. It was a 15.4 and a boss blade 5000

Good move in the end. :)