Im getting a Fi Q 15'. I was told to go Dual 2 and get a Hifonics 1600d amp, Recently I have found out that Hifonics suck and Dual 1's are better. What is the best amp sub combo Dual 1 and something else or Dual 2 and Hifonics 1600d?

On a side note: Waht exactly os the difference between Dual1 and Dual 2?

pretty easy way to explain it. The "1 & 2" number's indicate the resistance of the voice coil and the "dual" part means that the sub has two of them.

Buy a dual 1 sub, you can wire it to .5 ohms or 2 ohms

Buy a dual 2 sub, you can wire it to 1 ohms or 4 ohms.

As for what amp you can buy, that depends on your budget. Most amps will put out maximum power at 1 ohms (so you'd buy a dual 2 ohm sub woofer), but some amps like kicker and some of the JBL's I believe and a few other brands that you might see recommended put out maximum power at 2 ohms. Just depends on the budget. So decide on your amp you would like to get from your budget, then pick the voice coil configuration.

Dual 1 is no better than Dual 2. If you get a dual 2, the Sundown SAZ-1500D is on sale right now, and with conservative gains (Don't need them all the way up) it'd be a perfect match.

Fi is at least nice enough to admit that there is a difference in specs between the D1 and D2 versions of the same subs. As for what the difference is going to be on the audible side, hard to say and probably not at all worht worrying about. Pick your amp and buy the coil config that you need to get the correct load for the amp.