Sign in to follow this  
DBDesigns Inc.

I dont post here that much. So i figured id share. VID!

Hello.

Some of you may know me from other forums. I just thought i would stop by and show off some sundown power!

Ive been running Sundown in my Comp/Project vehicle for around 7 months.

I compete regularly for the most part locally. The vehicle has now been retired due to the fact that I cant damage it anymore then it already has been. lol Im going to trade it back in for something new.

Until then i have a few vehicles that im looking at to make a new project with. I will compete with the vehicle as well.

So time is critical. I have to find prep and build in the next 3 weeks to make it without any gaps in the season.

Anyways enough of my rant. lol.

The vehicle was a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan ES sport.

2 Sundown SAZ3000D's Unstrapped and Synced.

2 15" FI Fully blownout BTL 7 Spider In a 9.5 Cube Off axis hybrid at 34.

4 Runs of 1/0 Pos and Neg to the rear.

Modified Big 3.

6 Deka 9a31's banked in the rear.

1 Deka G34 Under the hood.

1 Custom build Denso 300 Amp alternator built by SleepyHollow In Cumming ga.

Signal Supplied by a Eclipse CD5000.

Here 1 of the many videos i will try to get posted up for you all.

I will get build picks up as well. Jacob along with some of you have seen some of the builds in this vehicle.

A Thank You goes out to Jacob "Yes Sir" and to the boys a FI and Deka for making this small yet Very Pleasing build possible. Goto LUV that SUNDOWN POWER!!!

Oh and Jake man check your email. Hopefully ill be able to come up and see you all. I still need to get with DJ for a truck demo before he kills it. lol.

Anyways.

Here you go.

Ill get more up later on. I have a few more up on there as well.

Thanks

I'll catch up with the e-mail I haven't replied to yet when I get back tonight and tomorrow :)

Thanks you all.

John Ill get pics up here soon. I get a lil busy from time to time and forget to get all of them situated.

Jacob. Its ok man , No biggie.

Yea man. That was 1 of them. Ill get you a download link later on.

I was checking out your videos on YouTube a couple days ago. Really nice mayne. Looks loud as hell!!!

Thanks man. I try.

Sign in to follow this