anybody own this amp? what do you think about it? i was told it will not do what it says, has anybody put an o scope on one

? im going to put it on one fully loaded fi btl 15, if it has enough power i would like to put two on it any suggestions?

For one it's a current hog, secondly it'll probably at the very most put out 2000w.

i know everybody talks about about audiobahn being overrated and they more than likely are, but i had the a1500hct on 2 round solo baric 15's @ 2ohm in my mustang and it made the 15's hit pretty low and never got hot. i will never buy again but if u already have it then use it. i still like audiobahn comps though i don't care what anybody says..lol

i know everybody talks about about audiobahn being overrated and they more than likely are, but i had the a1500hct on 2 round solo baric 15's @ 2ohm in my mustang and it made the 15's hit pretty low and never got hot. i will never buy again but if u already have it then use it. i still like audiobahn comps though i don't care what anybody says..lol

I'm amazed you could get two 15"s in a mustang trunk, was it a fox-body? lol.

I'm amazed you could get two 15"s in a mustang trunk, was it a fox-body? lol.

no a 99, 15's only needed 1.5cf a piece it was a tight fit though it sounded good while it lasted though

I had two of these amps, I never used them, and sold one to a guy and when he switched his amp(soundstream 2000 watt)to the Audiobahn he got an increase of 2 decible,that was two years ago and the amp is still going strong. I have talked to a lot of people over the years about their hct series amps and the all seem to really like them, they said they seem to put out their rated power or a little more . They are current hogs being class AB amps a have better control of the subwoofer then most class D amps. These are Audiobahn top of the line amps and are power rated at 12 volts, these are great amps , a lot better than their lower line amps. I wish I never have sold my amp, I still have a brand new one in the box, never used. If I still had the one I sold I would be using them right now, but I have to many amplifiers now. thanks..... Brian

I got my information from termpro, where people actually bench tested those amp.

Going by what you hear.. isn't a very good way to tell if an amp is worth its salts.