Sign in to follow this  
NofearX18

My New System Vids

I left the amp at the same setting I had it at with my old 10" L7's. The amp is a little Hifonics Bx1605d, so I am underpowering this thing by a whole lot. Today I decided it was ok to go ahead and really let it knock and thats exactly what it does! Even with this amp. I am very impressed with the sub. Loud is an understatement!

Videos are listed below.

My girl freinds younger cousins reaction. (Heard me 10" L7's the day before i got the BTL in the truck and said they were the loudest things hes ever heard.) Probably the first system hes ever heard aswell. I let him hear the BTL and then asked him how it was. Ignore my Girls singing in the beginning, she likes the song lol.

Quick flex vid. better one later. i was trying to beat the batteries because they were going to die.

comment if you want. Let me know what you think.

big thanks to Basshead for helping with my box!

looks like it's bangin! especially for that little amp you got with it now.

haha just got done watching it on youtube (i search for new vids every night, lol), then i saw this. Nice man, i think you scared the gfs cousin haha

i am really feeling that box but why do u have the port blocked? will that take away from the sound?

nice i see that you finnaly got that btl in there you sure went a long way since you commented and watched my vids thats whats good man, and like i said it looks nice hope your enjoying it. so does it own your old kickers and all of your friends systems like i told ya it would or what?

Edited by dsgfierce1