bjfish11

Box Build for BigBirney

He is going to be driving through the area this holiday weekend, so he is going to be swinging by the shop and picking it up. I believe the specs were 2.5 @ 32 hz, maybe. He wanted a pair of 3" aeros on the box as well. I had to modify the mounting flange of the ports a little. The box was only 12" tall, and each port was 6.25" wide. What I came up with, I think will be pretty cool. I will save that for later on though.

Onto the pics...

BigBirney001.jpg

BigBirney002.jpg

BigBirney003.jpg

BigBirney004.jpg

BigBirney005.jpg

BigBirney006.jpg

BigBirney007.jpg

BigBirney008.jpg

BigBirney009.jpg

BigBirney011.jpg

BigBirney012.jpg

Enclosure was picked up today, so hopefully we will see some installed pics soon. ;)

Turned out beautifully, and lightweight, BJ is a pleasure to do business with. Subs will be here this week, so should have something up by this weekend.

Awesome man. And thanks again for the business. Be sure to let me know that everything fits ok for you.

Looks good as always. :)

Looks good as always. :)

:wub:

lol

Updated pics. Amp rack behind the seat is done. Installed the box to test fit, but need to mount Rockford Symmetry and put new trunk carpet in.

Sounds great! I need to set gains and will post vid, these things are so tight. 600 mile road trip didnt even start to break them in.

000_0235.jpg

000_0234.jpg

Looking real good man. More pics as you get everything finished up.

Updated pics. Amp rack behind the seat is done. Installed the box to test fit, but need to mount Rockford Symmetry and put new trunk carpet in.

Sounds great! I need to set gains and will post vid, these things are so tight. 600 mile road trip didnt even start to break them in.

000_0235.jpg

000_0234.jpg

That Power 1000 is nice :fing34: