Sign in to follow this  
srt4100

Mustang System Choice

Hey guys. I have the Kenwood Excelon X1R amp and am looking for some new subs to put in the trunk. I have really been looking at AudioQue. I like the way there stuff looks and the prices. Its looking like 2 12 Sdc2.5's in a ported box (if the room is available). I was wanting to see any other suggestions for 2 12s in the range of 300-350 and also wondering who has had experience with these and if they were loud for spl. Thanks

Hello STR! Are you going for just loud or SQ. Are you going for just look and cost? What is your budget?

How much room are you willing to give up in the trunk?

Hello dem beats. Mostly just going for loud. Dont want to spend any more than 300-350 on subs. probably going to build 2 seperate boxes so if an emergency arises I can take them out fast. Want ported too.

Hello dem beats. Mostly just going for loud. Dont want to spend any more than 300-350 on subs. probably going to build 2 seperate boxes so if an emergency arises I can take them out fast. Want ported too.

What year mustang? I have had really good luck doing 10's in Mustangs due to limited space. It gives you the ability to build a larger enclosure as well as use more port area. I would look @ the t3 tss-10's. They work in your budget and can goes a low as 1.5 cub ported using a single 4 inch aeroport.

T3 Audio