eclipsepb25

I need an expert's help with enclosures for 18" AA mayhem bui

alrighhtttyy guys.... i got a different build that i need some help with because i realized the two SPL15s had a slim chance of working out =[. I'm putting a ascendant audio mayhem 18" in the trunk of a 01 chrysler sebring sedan. The sub is going to be front firing and im just going to keep the back seats down (when i put them up for people to sit in them i will just cut the subs off). The trunk is pretty flat and the box should be pretty easy to load in from the car with the seats folded down. I have L29 x W34 x H18 to work with. for you who dont know a mayhem is essentially a loaded BTL.

Ok so what exactly are you asking? Looking for an all out SPL box? Daily driving to attempt to listen to music? Or a peaky box to show off?

well now i realized im going to have to change my box design but no one was offering to help anyways so i didnt bother posting what changed. Now i have 24 x 35 x 16 to work with. The sub and port are going to both have to be upfiring and the box will be used for daily driving.

Why does the port have to fire upward?

those dimensions are on the small side for an 18, if you can squeeze out any extra volume it'd probably help